[meteorite-list] On the price of Huge size Nantan Iron-Nickelmeteorites, Need advices

From: Email from Chinaren76 <chinaren76_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:23:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Bob,

Thanks Bob, thanks for your advice on the general
market trend of the Nantans and the general price,
thanks for your help.
Actually, being a meteorite collector, i'm a newbie
with a collecting duration of less than 4 monthes.
Many things need to be learned further, as to what
meteorites are, what meteowrongs are, the story of one
perticular type of meteorite, the price, and so forth.
I hope to obtain more info or knowledge from the list
and thanks in advance for all kinda members here.

Thanks again, Bob

Bob