[meteorite-list] Image Copyright (was: Look at thisgreatauction!)

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:57:11 -0000

Absolutley, I agree. we won't ask any questions about copyrights on
images used on peoples websites lets not go there, or there really would
be a riot :)

 ... But linking to someone else's site (who then get charged for the
bandwidth) in an ebay auction for profit, like that, is a bit below the
belt you must admit!

M.