[meteorite-list] Look at this great auction! I'm the bandwidth stealer!

From: Jim Strope <nwa482_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:05:19 -0500

Hi Dave...........

No Problem. I don't mind anyone taking images from my website, even the
photos that I take myself. However, it is best if the images are downloaded
to the users servers rather than just hotlinking.

Here is a humorous website that I found today concerning "hotlinking":

http://www.cockeyed.com/pranks/imposter/imposter.html

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038