[meteorite-list] The 2006 Geminid Meteor Shower

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:45:02 -0500

Cloudy with a chance of rain through tonight[_at_ noon today] too too bad.
PS I just got a celestron Skyscout. Should help with locating comets,
astroids, "Minor"[duh] planets and Uranus, Neptune and a host of deep sky
objects. Might even fill in all the Messier objects + some of the NGC's or
is it NCG's?? Tiny test shows potential!
Jerry Flaherty