[meteorite-list] Moonrock micros from Martin A.

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 05:55:48 +0000

If you have not yet seen Martin's moonrock miniatures and you like well
produced micros, get one now. Now! NOWNOWNOWNOW!! I was able to procure 2
of his "small" size micro display boxes, one each for NWA 4483 and NWA 4485,
and I have to say they are some of the spiffiest little showpieces I have
for lunar meteorites. The slices are big enough to easily distinguish
details, especially under 10x, they both appear to have a bit of crust, and
the illustrated cases set them off beautifully. I cannot recommend them
highly enough.

Tracy Latimer