[meteorite-list] The 2006 Geminid Meteor Shower

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 06:24:18 +0000

So far nothing, but it is really too early to tell. Gemini hasn't risen
above Haleakala yet, and there is an irritating band of clouds around the
summit that is further obscuring issues. After the Leonid disappointment, I
am debating if I really want to wake up at 2 a.m. to be mosquito fodder, or
if I will just see what transpires shortly before bed, around 11.

Tracy Latimer