[meteorite-list] OT: Tis the Season... again

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:18:48 +0100

Hi Martin, all,

I have a friend here, Serge (not our "meteorite" Serge) who enjoyed the
Santa conundrum and here is his reply (to consider the way you feel or can).

Of course, he must know something about physics... But not especially
about relativity....
You just must keep in mind there is anopther solution for him:
ubiquity.
Imagine him being capable of dividing his wave function by one million : he
would become one million fold ubiquitous . By the way, his weight could thus
be expressed in terms of milligrams, and the forces related to the huge
accelerations would be decreased by a factor by one trillion (one million
to the square !!!!), since ubiquity would not only reduce his weight, but
also the velocity required for visiting all the children the same night...
The limits are in our brains, not in physics !!!
Enjoy the comment,
Sincerely yours,
Serge

Note that in the French version of that statement (also circulating in the
late 1990's) the conclusion was:
Santa probably does not exist. And if he ever existed, now he should be dead...

Best,

Zelimir

A 09:48 13/12/2006 -0700, Martin Horejsi a ?crit :