[meteorite-list] Ad - eBay auctions

From: star-bits at tx.rr.com <star-bits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 6:10:59 -0800

Greetings

    I just listed a number of eBay auctions including 2 lunars -.15 and .29 grams, a martian .26, and a 25 gram lot of 2-4 gram tatahouines all for a penny no reserve. Most of the others are listed at a penny as well. They can all be seen at

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=katy2kary

--
Eric Olson
7682 Firethorn Dr
---- Stefan Brandes <brandes at gmx.at> wrote:
Hi Matthias, list,
is some nights, when I?m home alone,
when it?s really quiet, and not a single tone is heard,
and the snow is damping the slightest noises from outside,
I can really hear my Dronino rust ;))
All the best,
Stefan