[meteorite-list] 3D Virtual Solar System

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 17:47:26 EST

Mine froze!!!
I was able to restart it. Then I promptly delete the whole driver.

Be careful out there!

Anne M. Black
_www.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_www.IMCA.cc_ (http://www.IMCA.cc)

In a message dated 12/15/2006 3:23:22 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
gary at webbers.com writes:
This totally crashed my computer. I will be hours cleaning it up.

Thanks Pete!

Gary