[meteorite-list] SANTA VITORIA DO PALMAR

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 12:28:00 -0800 (PST)

Hello again list.Bob c. strikes again,as in way to go
bob.I just got my 100 gram of SANTA VITORIA DO PALMAR
L3 meteorite slice.It measures: 90 mm x 93 mm x 5 mm
insize,with 2 sides of fusion crust.It was
professionally cut by bob and also nicely
polished.Thanks again bob.He also had some slices in
this range of size for $4 a gram,so you better look
him up if you want any.

steve

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!