[meteorite-list] [AD] Steve's Brenham Slices -- At Last!

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 10:50:25 -0700

Dear Listees:

Greetings from Tucson, the meteorite capital of the world.

I am very pleased and excited to announce that by exclusive arrangement
with the Brenham Meteorite Company I am now offering superb, genuine
Steve Arnold Brenham meteorite slices.

Every one of my Brenham specimens comes with the following special
documentation:

- A color 8 1/2 x 11 Certificate of Authenticity, signed by Steve
Arnold and Philip C. Mani -- owners of the Brenham Meteorite Company.
This attractive certificate was specially designed by Stanegate
Studios. The certificate is suitable for framing, signed and numbered,
and includes the specific date that your specimen was found, and its
longitude and latitude. A Brenham Meteorite Company provenance is sure
to add to the value of your specimen in the years to come.

- A custom color print of the complete meteorite -- from which your
slice or end cut was taken -- prior to cutting.

- A limited edition photo portrait postcard of Steve Arnold and his
1,430-lb Brenham find -- signed by Steve!

- An official Aerolite Meteorites specimen identification card

- Some specimens will also be accompanied by an additional signed
photograph, showing the actual excavation of the piece from which your
meteorite was taken! (when available)

Today, I am pleased to offer a selection of gorgeous Brenham siderite
slices. These were expertly prepared by meteorite hunter Mike Miller.
Anyone who owns one of Mike's Gibeon or Canyon Diablo slices knows what
outstanding work he does. Well, just wait 'til you see the Brenham
siderite slices. The only word for the etch on these irons is stunning.

Don't miss the large photos: http://www.aerolite.org/brenham-irons.htm

The mass was found by Steve and Dr. Denton Abel, Curator of Meteorites
at the American Museum of Natural History on July 8.

In a few days I will be have complete Brenham pallasite slices,
prepared to the very highest standards by Allan Lang of R.A.
Langheinrich Meteorites. Al is one of -- if not THE -- best meteorite
prep artists in the world, and I think I can confidently say these will
be the finest American pallasite slices available anywhere on the
market today.

Remember you can see Steve and me digging up an actual Brenham
pallasite this coming Tuesday night in the world premiere of the "Cash
and Treasures" meteorite hunters episode on the Travel Channel.

Details and showtimes: http://www.aerolite.org/cash-and-treasures.htm

Thanks for looking. Please email me anytime if you have questions about
our Brenham meteorites. I have a very limited amount of this premium
quality material available.

Sincerely,

Geoff N.
www.aerolite.org