[meteorite-list] hunting Holbrook

From: Maria Haas <dragonsoup_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 23:43:17 -0800

Sorry Jeff and Moni and everyone else who has been looking for me. I am here
but my clicking and typing ability is limited. I am currently 1793 met-list
messages behind (Ugh). Gotta love those email filters.

Holbrook? Absolutely! I'd be thrilled to join any hunting trip in late
January and/or early February that can handle an enthusiastic hunter (me!).

Happy Holidays to Everyone,
Maria