[meteorite-list] good faith trade

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 21:57:19 +0100 (CET)

Campo del Cielo this??? Uhauhauhauha....its well
visible this is a SA. I not understand why IMCA not
accept my subscription and after have accept persons
type steve arnold chicago....mistery....

Matteo

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130033060766

> Kind regards,
> Tomasz Jakubowski
>

> Dnia 17-12-2006 o godz. 15:52 Dave Carothers
> napisa?(a):
> > Marcin,
> >
> > It was..... "all the pitting looked like classic
> sa"
> >
> > Dave

http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fholiday.html&sid=967

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato