[meteorite-list] A late night thought................

From: Pat Brown <radio_ranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 22:01:46 -0800 (PST)

Hello Fellow Listees,

There is a personality type that craves attention in
any form, good or bad. Are we just playing into the
hands of the person that fits that description by
constantly replying to the 'provocation du jour' here
on the list?

Is it possible that the best response is no response?
Would this cause the offending listee to cease and
desist or reform his behavior to meet societal norms?

Just a late night thought...

All the best in this season of holidays (Holy Days)
and in the new year,
          Pat Brown

--- Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman at fascination.com>