[meteorite-list] Met Friends & Auction Catalog (Ad & interest)

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 19:05:04 -0800

Hi fellow list members,
        You can now view the handsome visages of
our fellow meteorite aficionados, Joseph Robertson &
Thomas Grau at:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/MeteoriteFriends.html

        In addition, Alain Carion has submitted special
specimens to the auction, bringing the total to date to 98 items
which can be seen at:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/TucsonAuction07.html

        Special, rare and fascinating items are still being accepted.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
It is difficult to get a man to understand something if his
salary depends on him not understanding it.