[meteorite-list] apology

From: Dave Carothers <david.carothers_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 23:27:15 -0500

Steve,

There is an old saying.... actions speak louder than words. Let me repeat
that.... ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!!!!!!!

You've apologized many times in the past and yet have contined to behave and
act like a jerk. Can you change your ways and behave? In the spirit of the
holiday season, I REALLY hope so. Time and YOUR ACTIONS will tell. We're
all watching you...........

Dave