[meteorite-list] NWA CV3's & Dark Inclusions

From: ¤¤PolandMET¤¤ <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 13:03:12 +0100

> Hi all,
>
> Is anybody aware of studies regarding the dark inclusions found in some of
> the NWA CV3's such as NWA 3118? I'm very interested to learn more about
> these "CM/CO-like" inclusions.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

I have new low TKW CV3 (or CK?) that have on one side black inclusion.
Specimen looks alittle like Allende, but its very, very soft, impossible to
polish without resin or similar.
Samples will be send soon to NAU so I hope that Ted Bunch can say something
about this inclusion. Im interested about this too.
I even tasted a small sampe of this inclusion so I can say that it is not
poisonous :)

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195