[meteorite-list] On TV Tonight! "Cash &Treasures" MeteoriteEpisode

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:09:52 -0600

Hello Geoff and list,

Nice job Geoff, Sonny, Steve and Mike.

Missed the first two airings but will try to capture the third. For those
that also missed the episode, and perhaps for those that would like a
refresher, here are some photographs I took of the Brenham part of the aired
episodes. I tried my best to stay out of the camera way, as the film was
much more important then my snapshots...but here they are.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/brenham01.html

If someone did happen to record and it would not be much of a hassle to send
me a copy I would appreciate it. One of my brothers was there and I imagine
he would like to see it.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
Kansas Meteorite Society