[meteorite-list] Colorado Weather

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:40:53 -0800 (PST)

Isnt Denver 70 miles from South Park? I thought it
snowed there every day of the year - even in august.
Unfortunately here it is over 20 degrees every day and
a green christmas for sure for me.
See my christmas tree before I had it cut here:
http://www.cebuprincess.com/samantha/baby89.jpg
Not sure how Santa's raindeer can travel here down
under without show. Somehow it it just dont seem like
christmas without snow (Or chopping down a tree
without having to put on three layers of clothes and
still being cold).
Still, if I can get my new (Well, not quite new) yacht
that I bought myself for christmas ready for a
christmas day fishing trip I figure that I will get
over the lack of snow and the 25 degree temperature.
Cheers
DEAN