[meteorite-list] Matteo and his hipocritical prices.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:21:47 -0800 (PST)

Matteo, so you refuse to admit the obvious, that you
tried to cause me a lot of trouble when the fall
happened, saying that I was overcharging for Park
Forest, and here 3 yeas later, you are charging FOUR
TIMES the price. Talk about a hypocrite....
Matteo, I had better not ever see you post about me
and prices again.
Michael Farmer
--- "info at mcomemeteorite.it" <info at mcomemeteorite.it>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2188285311&category=3239&rd=1