[meteorite-list] Tagish Lake

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:34:44 -0500

Al and All,

I guess I should be extra careful not to be too vocal about my GORGEOUS
slice of the rare EH-IMB Abee meteorite. Extra thin and weighs 1.45 grams.
Beautiful features from this rare historic Canadian fall.

So if you are interested then please let me know off list and do so very
very quietly.

;>)

tett