[meteorite-list] 2007 Peoples Choice Harvey Award Nominee

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:15:03 -0600

Hello Michael, Harvey Committee, and all,

Michael wrote; "I, for one, am more than happy to leave the "rules" of how
the "People's Choice" award will be handled in the future to Steve and
Geoff, whom I am completely confident will come up with a well considered
policy re same."

Rules...who needs rules? Just kidding. I hope that I did not overstretch
myself in the nomination and will endorse any rules set down.

I completely support Michael's comment: "If mere money has stopped him, I
would like to suggest we all pitch in to cover a round trip ticket...air
fare from Germany (which must be substantial)." Bernd, feel free to contact
me or Michael if we could be of any help.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas