[meteorite-list] Friday Fun - 3-D Video NWA 4468 Martian

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 14:17:32 -0500

Dear List,

To start the holiday in the right direction, check out this 3-D video I made
of NWA 4468, my new Martian meteorite on the cover of Meteorite Magazine. It
is still being classified so the simple "Shergottite" classification isn't
entirely accurate. I will announce the full classification within a couple
weeks after some pertinent data reveals what the scientists will call it.

3-D video (please allow a minute to load, plays on Media Player, etc.)
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4468/nwa4468videoredsmall.avi

Photo of complete slice
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4468/nwa4468slice.jpg

I was going to wait to share these until I received the true classification
but thought it would make for nice gift to all from me.

Enjoy!
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection