[meteorite-list] 2007 Peoples Choice Harvey Award Nominee

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:03:48 -0500

Hi Dave,

Simply meant to say that if one person received more votes than any other
individual, they have more votes than the rest (not combined). Lets say that
I give you one vote and nobody else does and Bernd "currently" has, say, 30
votes, he wins by having more votes. I thought it was simple, but too much
thought is being inserted into it. I give up, do as you will, say as you
must, vote for who you trust...

It is supposed to be fun so lets try and leave it that way.

Greg