[meteorite-list] Meteorite-dealers.com Listings

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 16:48:08 -0500

Hi List,

I have been going back thru all past submissions to meteorite-dealers.com adding email
addresses to the listings that already exist onsite. I will be doing this over the next
few days. If anyone would prefer to not have their email address listed please email me
using this link and I will not include your email address;

gary at webbers.com?subject=No_email_address_please

If you DO wish to have your email address and URL included please use the form at
http://www.meteorite-dealers.com/submit.html . Otherwise I may only have your email
address on file for inclusion.

If I do not get a NO email request I will do my best to include not only your email
address, but also your URL wherever possible.

Please do not consider this post an ad as I get no revenue out of this - only a better
listing for you. If you do consider this post an ad I apologize in advance for breaking
the one-ad-per-week 'rule'.

Thanks,

Gary
http://www.meteorite-dealers.com