[meteorite-list] 2007 Peoples Choice Harvey Award Nominee

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 16:40:35 -0800

Hi Greg, Steve, Geoff and the entire list,
        I agree, Greg - if we are going to kick in our two cents on
suggesting how the people's Choice Harvey will be handled - and
I guess since it is The People's Choice, "the people" should have input
into the process - KISS is absolutely right - I would add, I would like
to see it limited to one person a year. That way
1) the original Harvey Awards are not diluted with multiple yearly
People's Choice awards and
2) It will retain the highest possible significance
        Hope everyone and their loved ones are having a great
Christmas or Festivus, Michael

--
It is difficult to get a man to understand something if his
salary depends on him not understanding it.