[meteorite-list] Friday Fun - 3-D Video NWA 4468 Martian

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 21:52:03 -0500

Hi Norbert, Alex and List,

Thank you both for the nice remarks. I made another video of NWA 4468 but
with a larger view. It is about 40MB instead of 7MB like the first one I
sent a link to. Here are the two different ones. The larger file will take a
little longer to load but the video screen is larger:

NWA 4468 3-D videos:
7MB
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4468/nwa4468videoredsmall.avi
40MB
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4468/nwa4468videored.avi

Here is the one again for the 530 gram NWA 011 pairing I sent to the List a
while back (NWA number will be assigned soon):
http://www.lunarrock.com/gh-231/gh-231video.avi

Gotta love technology!

Best regards,
Greg