[meteorite-list] Matteo and his hipocritical prices.

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 06:51:52 +0100 (CET)

Mr.Spammer its only specialized to broken to the
persons that they do not go him well, and he speack
speack speack to broken my face, to come here
etc...but for the moment I never have seen here face
here. Its a good time mr.spammer stop to broken
toevery person not have the same idea he have,
probably you not have understand Farmer, but you stay
on the nuts to many persons for your
arrogance...giving a cut

Matteo

http://www.meteorite-times.com/Back_Links/2003/June/Accretion_Desk.htm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2188285311&category=3239&rd=1

> >> want
> >> $16/gr.
> and
> >> buy a
> the
> high

> debacle
> >> -

> saying

> fall.....for
> >> me
> fall
> >> many

> > M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
> > Via Triestina 126/A - 30173 - TESSERA, VENEZIA,
> ITALY

=== message truncated ===

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004 at yahoo.it