[meteorite-list] merry xmas and a prosperous new year to the list

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 06:37:14 +1000

Hi Listoids

A very merry xmas and prosperous new year to you all - it has been a great
year and I am looking forward to an even better year !

I write to seek some advice re EMP - although I have a variety of meteorite
books I must admit to being a numpty on this aspect

I have 7 new finds from my home state of Queensland which will soon be
tested via EMP but aint too sure about fayalite numbers which apparently
give the unique fingerprint of each meteorite... so am seeking some info re
fayalite and fayalite numbers

Can somebody either point me to or send some artikles I can read

I'm also interested in some broader artikles on EMP with regard to
meteorites ie wot particularly is EMP looking for and how it differentiates
from say terrestrial rox

Thanx in anticipation