[meteorite-list] What Is It Response

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 17:06:04 -0500

Ingo,

You are right - it is a .47 gram oriented individual Gao-Guenie.
Congratulations. Send me your ad graphic via private email and your URL
and I will place your ad, linked to your website [or email if you prefer]
on the front page free for three months.

For those who missed this contest another will begin soon!

Gary Foote
gary at meteorite-dealers.com
http://www.meteorite-dealers.com
List Your Meteorite Business for Free