[meteorite-list] Apologies for Duplicate Postings

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 11:12:54 -0500

Apparently my email program has been preselecting recipients and doubling my outgoing
emails. I picked up a virus, but I think I have it licked now.. It seems my outgoing
email was sending to all recipients in my address book. I have rectified that by
removing all from said address book and will keep such info in a separate flatfile for
reference in the future.

Again, my apologies to all listees for duplicate posts and to others who may have
received my emails

Gary Foote