[meteorite-list] {AD} New Features at Meteorite-dealers.com

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 18:13:28 -0500

Hello MetListers,

First. if this as exceeds the once-a-week rule I apologize. I have not been keeping
count.

Second. Happy New Year! I wanted to let everyone know that http://www.meteorite-
dealers.com has added a number of new free features of value to all meteorite dealers.

1) All category listings on our site are now free. Your listing can include free live
links to the following;

1) Your Website URL
2) Your email address
3) Your live eBay auctions

Even more, your listings can also include your graphic logo - for free [ max 182 pixels
wide ].

So, if you are a new participant, or an existing participant at meteorite-dealers.com all
you have to do to take advantage of all of these new free features is simply use our EZ
submission form at;

http://www.meteorite-dealers.com/submit.html

Happy 2007 Everyone!

Gary Foote