[meteorite-list] DEALERS EXCHANGING LINKS

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 20:45:11 -0800 (PST)

If anybody is interested in exchanging url links let
me know. I have been working with my google adsense
ads and have been learning about what gets better
rankings in google searches. One big thing is the more
 sites that link to you the more interestting googles
spider thinks your website is and ranks you higher. So
everybody exchanging links will most likely get us all
better search rankings.
If anybody wants to exchange a link from my
classification ad website at:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/class/classify.html
then let me know.
Maybe I can put a small picture like on Pauls
meteorite.com website if you want to send me one.
I dont care if you link back to my main homepage or
the classification ad page that I have your link on
although the classifiaction page might make your site
look nicer by giving information to that question that
I am sure all you dealers have all had customers ask
which is "Where can I get my meteorite classified"
(And not link to direct competation selling meteorites
if you are worried about such things).
My actual project here in doing this is to experimit
with googles saerch rankings but of course the extra
exposure wont hurt I am sure.
I will also do up a list of the URLs for everybody who
wants to have lots of dealers link to each other in an
effort to help google rankings so if you want to
exchange links with everybody let me know if that
interests you also.
Cheers
DEAN