[meteorite-list] AD - Last Minute Page Update

From: ¤¤PolandMET¤¤ <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 19:37:48 +0100

Hi
I add some new stuff to my page.

ALFIANELLO [L6] slices
On some slices I have found strange big round inclusions. I think this can't
be a chondruls, becouse it is L6 chondrite (slice 9.30g). Anyway its worth
to look at this. But one big and beautifull chondrule I have cut in half and
it is on remaining 57g endpiece and 9.08g slice.
http://www.polandmet.com/_alfianello.htm

BASZK?WKA [L5] slice
This meteorite is very rare. Museum in Warsaw, Poland dont have or dont want
show any pieces for exchange so it is available only from private collectors
now. In fact this one is ultra difficult to get. Baszkowka is strange
meteorite. First it is one of the most beautifull oriented meteorite on the
world, it is fall W0 and have very low S1 shock grade in compare with other
L5 chondrites. And ofcourse it is very porous meteorite.
http://www.polandmet.com/_special.htm
Here is some photos of original main mass
http://www.meteoryt.net/sprawozd/baszkowka_2k6/index.htm

SaU 001 [L4/5] slices
Sau001 its nothing special for most collectors, but I have added incredible
slices if this meteorite. Slices are very rich in chondruls. They looks like
L3 and not L4/5. Together with excelent polishing they just rockzzzzzzz
http://www.polandmet.com/_sau001.htm

NWA 4434 [LL4] slices
Some new slices of this very nice looking LL4 chondrite that I have bough in
Midelt one year ago.
http://www.polandmet.com/_nwa4434.htm

Happy New Year to Everyone. Here are only 4 hours and 30 minutes left, and
I'm just going to party, so READ You all again tomorrow and SEE You all (for
the first time) in Tucson.

I wish myself a new fall in Poland.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin at polandmet.com