[meteorite-list] Re: New Lunar? New Continent

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 1 09:28:44 2006

Ken, Actually I read the entire thesis back in November and wrote to the
Faculty about the importance of this work if it were indeed genuine. The thesis
is quite clear, that there is much work remaining to be done, which is also
mentioned in the promotion of the material, so technically, until something
further is published in this material...well you know... It appears that it is a
real thesis, the small university exists, but the dean nor advisor didn't
bother to answer me back about my concerns.

Saludos, Doug

Ken escribe: