[meteorite-list] Re: AD - Ebay Auctions

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 4 03:23:19 2006

A big congratulations to Elliott for have take in turn
some persons and have say to me never reduced the
price of Alfianello, rather, it had said me that it
was a special price. .... the dealers whom to trust
itself its very ver few.....for sure I never buy
another meteorite from Elliott, and I have give to him
a lot of money in this years....

Matteo

--- RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_earthlink.net> ha

MSN Messanger: spacerocks at hotmail.com