[meteorite-list] Off Topic: No Danish expeditions in NWA for a long time

From: Lars Pedersen <lbp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 4 11:32:30 2006

Hi List

This is highly off topic, but I just had to get the anger off my chest...

As you may know Denmark is very unpopular at the moment in all the arab
world, because a newspaper brought 12 cartoons of Muhamed.

Today demonstants just burned down the Danish embasy in Damaskus in Syria.
(the Sweedish and Chile embasy were in the same building and burned down
too)

I guess Danes are banned in the whole area for a long time...

Sorry for the off topic nature of the mail, but it may affect us all.... who
knows

Best
Lars