[meteorite-list] tucson 2006,for me,the final day

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Feb 5 10:48:36 2006

WOW!WOW!WOW!It cannot be explained any other way.These last 6 days has
been my best Tucson ever.I will be coming home with 13 new specimens.A
couple of them I never thought I could get.WOW!The auction last night had
over 200 people attend.Thanks to bob Evans we were able to be in the first
10 to check out and pay for our new goodies.THANKS BOB!Bob hag had another
great sell off of some of his classics.RIGHT BOB C?The best part of the
whole show was the weather.Between 75 and 80 degrees all week.Now I have
to go home to 20's and cold.OH WELL!It was fun meeting some new people.One
whom I have never seen is mike Cottingham.Some day maybe.Congrats to Mac
Taylor on that beauty of an iron.It is a nice one.It was nice to see Ann
black have a room with some great stuff.She was the only one to have a
piece of park forest,which I bought.WOW!I finally met Steve Arnold's
IMB,lovely wife Qyinn.After all that talking to on the phone asking for
Steve.Thanks especially to bob Evans and bob c. for the transportation.It
was very well of you both.After a few days I will have pictures up on my
website.I even have 2 of AL Lang smiling.Well not much more to say.Alot
more people will have alot to say as well.Oh and mark rexburg,yes there
were a few of the MATTEO t-shirts forsale.Something about THE FAERIES AND
THE STRUCK ONES.I think only 1 sold.I wonder why that was?Thanks again to
all for letting me see you all,also make available the great
pieces.Especially Mr.haag!I hope everyone has great day and a great week
ahead.

                            Steve Arnold,Chicago,USA!!
                                   WOW!!

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120