[meteorite-list] COOL SATURN VIDEO

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 7 05:12:05 2006

Well, its not really all that cool I guess. I took the
video with a hand held digital camera in video mode in
the middle of the city, is sort of fuzzy, small, you
hear crickets in the background and its only 3 seconds
long.
But well, its the first time that I have ever seen an
actual planet live in person. And little boy has a new
toy.
Click on the link at the top of my website to see the
worlds most recent image of saturn. Taken about 5
minutes ago.
http://www.meteoriteshop.com
Cheers
DEAN