[meteorite-list] Still need 20 NWA 869

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 7 09:25:47 2006

Are you kidding me Walter? I sent you the email on 26 Jan, you never
confirmed that you wanted them, I sent you another email yesterday saying
that I wanted confirmation on the price and I could overnight them, and
still no response, and today you accuse me of "dropping the ball". Without
payment, and without even an agreement on the price, it would be stupid for
me to just send them, remember, I had to sue Mr. Casper in court for the
same thing, I sent material, he then said he didn't like the price or the
material, and more than one year later, I have no material and no money. So
I think you are demanding a little much here, especially considering that
over two weeks, you never answered me.
Perhaps you can tell me why you don't answer your emails.
Michael Farmer