[meteorite-list] 2003 UB313 Reignites a Planet-Sized Debate

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 7 21:05:56 2006

But Doug, you're irresponsible!

Can you imagine, what could happened if CIA is monitoring your mail?
Soon your president would announce a plan for a mission to Ceres
for
for
for
mining Cereals

Before the Chinese will do so.

"...I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal,
before this decade is out, of landing a man on Ceres and returning him
safely to the Earth. No single space project in this period will be more
impressive to mankind, or more important in the long-range exploration of
space; and none will be so difficult or expensive to accomplish.
We choose to go to Ceres in this decade and do the other things, not because
they are easy, but because they are CRISPY!"

Buckleboo
& the axis of knevil.

> Hola Sterling, List,
>
> All of this talk about planets is making me hungry. I am sure some
rapidly
> rotating stars out there would be tasty pancakes too, and next time
Halley's
> snow-cone comes by I think I'll have a scoop (please hold the aerogel).
Now,