[meteorite-list] 4170 gram uncleaned Canyon Diablo. Ad / sale

From: Mike / flattoprocks <mikewm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 8 11:04:36 2006

 Hello everyone, I have a very nice 4170 gram un-cleaned Canyon Diablo for
sale. It has some very sharp Gibeon like scoops, which in its natural state
are very hard to capture in a photo. As I am sure you know, Canyon Diablo's
this size only come around once in a while. You can see some photos of this
piece at www.photobucket.com/albums/c199/552396430/?sc=1
 The price is $1400 first come first served. Thanks
Mike Miller // E-Bay flattoprocks
Website // www.meteoritefinder.com

Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr.. Kingman AZ 86401