[meteorite-list] I need a scale cube

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Feb 9 16:37:12 2006

Hello Ingo and List Members,

I have three extra scale cubes from them that I can make available to the
first three email responses I receive. I will match their price (I forgot
how much they were asking) plus shipping.

I may not answer right away, headed out for dinner.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
NaturesVault (eBay)