[meteorite-list] Question on a Ivan Koutyrev documentary

From: michel FRANCO <michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 10 11:22:30 2006

He all,

The movie featuring Ivan in Russia and Tucson was shot by my neighbour
Jean Afanassief, french director, ( not russian, his grand father was
russian. ) Jean is a long time mate of me. Jean was a former climber.
He was the first french alpinist on top of Everest in 1978. I invited
him also to sail around Antarctica in 1989/1990.
I introduced Ivan to Jean ( check my name on the rewards at the end of
the movie.)

The movie was shot both in Sikhote Alin area and and China river too.
The meteorite shown is Chinga.

My 2 cents.

Michel FRANCO
Caillou Noir