[meteorite-list] Meteorite Signs Project update

From: Martin Horejsi <accretiondesk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Feb 10 14:57:22 2006

Hello All,

The meteorite signs have been drifting in slowly. So slowly in fact,
that I have been able to easily manage the volume to the point where I
can include the submitter's name along with the image.

Even better, the wonderful folks at the Meteorite Exchange and
Meteorite Times have provided a home for the images. As you folks send
them to me, I can upload them into this photo database.

http://www.meteoritetimes.com/gallery/

I would like to personally thank those who have submitted pictures,
and encourage others to take some pics along your travels, or dig up
the images you've already taken and send them in.

Cheers,

Martin

Meteorite Signs Project
http://www.geocities.com/planetwhy/signs.html