[meteorite-list] Meteorite Signs Project update

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Feb 11 00:32:46 2006

Hello Everyone!

You can now access Martin's Meteorite Signs directly from the
MeteoriteTimes "Featured" section called
"Meteorite Galleries". http://www.meteoritetimes.com/

There are currently 2 albums featured - "Meteorite Signs" and "Meteorite
Hunting - Humorous Objects"

To submit your "Meteorite signs" see Martin's page at
http://www.geocities.com/planetwhy/signs.html

To submit your "Humorous Objects found while hunting" reply to
info_at_meteorite.com

Enjoy!

Paul