[meteorite-list] Ad - Excellent Auctions - Some Museum Quality!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 14 14:18:07 2006

Dear List Members,

I have several excellent auctions ending in a few hours, many way below what
one might expect considering their rarity. I am running a few museum
quality pieces this week so you may want to check these out. I would like
to introduce a new beautiful Acapulcoite this week called NWA 2989 as well.
You will find these items and many more worth looking at by continuing down
the page and clicking on the links.

To see all of the auctions click on this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Here are some of this week's highlights:

NWA 482 moon dust contained in a Sterling Silver and Pyrex pendant:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6603925554
NWA 482 moon dust contained in a 14K gold and Pyrex pendant:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6603926088

NWA 2377 L3.7 with giant chondrule:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6603936980

Spectacular cabinet specimen showing octahedron crystals, the best example I
have ever seen:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6604203209

Excellent 600 gram Sikhote Alin with ablation hole:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6604204505

Exceedingly rare 2-holed Sikhote-Alin. I have only heard of one other:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6604207827

Oriented Sikhote Alin "Bullet" with 360 degree flow lines. One sold in
Tucson two weeks ago for $900.00. This is the best example I have left:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6604209624

Introducing a New Beautiful Acapulcoite, NWA 2989:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6605568900
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6605569491
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6605569872
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6605570257
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6605570685
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6605571076

Best Quality NWA 869, 500g Meteorite Lots. I only have about 10 kilograms
left of this quality. In Tucson a Moroccan would not budge at .20/gram and
the quality was no where near as good. Very little was to be had at the
show.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6605576055
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6605576373
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6605576683
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6605576945
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6605577254
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6605577559

And ... TOO Many other bargains to list can be found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Take Care,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock