[meteorite-list] Adam's NWA 2989 Acapulcoite

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 14 21:27:11 2006

Hey Dean,

When you quote "Hupe's" you are attacking two people at once. Be more
specific with your public posting or better yet, just keep it off list! You
obviously have jumped into something just to jump in and mouth off. As the
saying goes from the Great White North, "Take off, eh!"

Best regards,
Greg Hupe