[meteorite-list] Re: Acapulcoite TKW Update

From: John Birdsell <johnbirdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Feb 14 21:39:30 2006

Hi Stan and thanks for your email. Ok, I think that
this Acapulcoite TKW thing really needs to get nailed
down before the next Met Bulletin comes out. Can
everyone that has a significant amount of this
material write us either on or off list so that we can
add up all of the pieces and get the correct TKW.
Stan, am I correct in assuming that between you and
Nelson, you had 7500 grams of NWA 2656? We had 1666
grams of NWA 2714, so that brings the TKW weight up to
at least 9166 grams, plus Adam's 77 grams = 9243
grams...Any more out there?

-John