[meteorite-list] favorite meteorite type

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Feb 15 07:23:02 2006

Morning list.I wanted to throw this out at everyone.I see the never ending
thread of acapulcolite is really going nowhere like adam said.I was
wondering,what is your favorite meteorite type?Mine is a HOWARDITE!Because
of all the different types of material you find that makes up a
howardite.My fave pieces are all those black inclusions that you see.Under
a lupe they look outstanding.Any other thoughts?

                                      Steve Arnold,Chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com